Thursday, October 2, 2014

Home

I've been wanting to join the nesting place for her 31 days series again this year.  I honestly haven't given it much thought though, then time got away and, BAM!  It's October!

What can I blog about every. day. for. an. entire. month??  How about HOME?  This is where I like to spend most of my days.  This year we're homeschooling for the first time, so we'll be home more than ever.

I like to decorate my home.  Craft.  Cook and bake.  Spend time with the fam.  Sometimes we get out and hit the thrift stores or do a bit of exploring.  I also like saving money.  Maybe I'll even share some of my cheap money saving habits with you!


Join me this month as I share our home with you.


Linking up to The Nesting Place 31 Days.


Day 1 - 31 Days
Day 2 - Thrifted Throw Pillow
Day 3 - A Fall Tree
Day 4 - Just Peachy
Day 5 - Scavenger Hunt Sunday
Day 6 - Out and About - A Fall Drive
Day 7 - Does America Really Run on Dunkin?
Day 8 - A Little Bit of Fall in our Home
Day 9 - Unbelievably Easy Oven Roasted Tomatoes
Day 10 - A Tutu for You
Day 11 - What's for Dinner?
Day 12 - Scavenger Hunt Sunday
Day 13 - Out and About ? - The Pumpkin Patch
Day 14 - What's for Dinner?
Day 15 - Fall Front Porch
Day 16 - Vegetable Garden Emptied
Day 17 - A Painted Pumpkin
Day 18 - Halloween Brownies
Day 19 - Scavenger Hunt Sunday
Day 20 - Out and About - Cross Country
Day 21 - What's for Dinner?
Day 22 - Fire
Day 23 - Woodlawn Cemetery
Day 24 -
Day 25 - Dressers to Paint
Day 26 - Scavenger Hunt Sunday
Day 27 - We're All Mad Here
Day 28 -
Day 29 - Off With Their Heads
Day 30 -
Day 31 -Happy Halloween!

Linking up to 31 Days
                   

No comments:

Post a Comment