Thursday, October 23, 2014

Woodlawn Cemetery

Day 23

W is for Woodlawn Cemetery.  This is a cemetery we drive by almost everyday.  It's beautiful.  

{Photo by Jenny}

It's pretty all through the year, but I'd really love to stop by in the winter when it's covered in snow.

{Photo by Jenny}

The colorful leaves are really something.  What you can't see in the pictures is the rain and wind!


Today was a pretty crummy day to be out taking pictures, but my daughter and I had fun.  The trees sure didn't seem to be as colorful as last year and a lot of the trees were bare.  HERE are a few pics from the cemetery last fall.

Linking to Jenny Matlock's Alphabe-Thursday

For more of my 31 Days of HOME, click HERE



5 comments:

  1. I love the bottom one, the contrast between the bare tree and the colored tree is striking...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely shots, can't tell that it's a crummy day and I'm sure the residents don't mind the weather♪ http://lauriekazmierczak.com/walnut-whirl/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cemeteries are certainly beautiful. It looks like a wonderful day. You'd never guess it was raining from these fabulous shots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy walking around old cemeteries. Love seeing all the fall color. We just don't have that here.

    ReplyDelete