Wednesday, October 8, 2014

A Little Bit of Fall in our Home

Day 8


Today I thought I'd take you on a mini fall tour of our home.  I've already shown you the fall tree in the kitchen.  I'd show you more of the house, but it's not in the best of shape right now.

This is what you see if you take a peek in our main bath.  Not much too look at.  We have yet to redo either bathroom since moving in.  I hate them both, but we're trying to work on the bedrooms first.


Here's a quick look at the living room.  Not much has changed here over the years...and we've lived in many different homes!


Here's a small corner of the dining room.  I love having the tree lights on as it gets dark in the house.


Here's a close up of the fall moose I bought in Austria several years ago.  I can't believe he's lasted this long without falling apart.


For more of my 31 Days of HOME, click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment