Saturday, April 4, 2015

My Art Journal

I saw this Peter Pan quote and thought it would be fun to incorporate in my art journal.

Here are a couple pictures showing how I got started with this one.

I used a gel medium to glue down some crumpled tissue paper, then I painted over that with Gesso.


I used acrylic paints & a stain to get the pages the color I wanted.


Then I got to work creating.


{These are photos of a cup and saucer that I have.  I just printed three copies of the cup.}



This one took a while, but I like how it turned out.  Yesterday I bought some canvases to play with!


2 comments:

  1. This is really an awesome share! Love that Peter Pan! But the tea time is my favorite here. You have done a beautiful job created such a lovely artistic piece. Happy Easter to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Would be a wonderful children's room art piece!

    ReplyDelete