Thursday, April 9, 2015

Unforgettable Newlywed Dinners

I didn't cook much when we first got married.  I only knew how to make a few things and those few things were what we had for dinner every week.  This was one of our favorites.  It was my favorite anyway.  There were a couple things I found out later that Mike HATED!

SAVORY CRESCENT CHICKEN - a recipe from grandma's collection



I don't have any recent pictures.  This is no longer the favorite it once was, so I don't make it that often.  These pictures from 1990 will have to do.

{Oh, my gosh, the colors in that kitchen!!!}


Linking up to Jenny Matlock's Alphabe-Thursday

8 comments:

  1. They sound good! I love the use of the crescent rolls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I think that recipe sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful and delicious sounding recipes! Great photos!

    Happy Weekend to you,
    artmusedog and carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds delicious! Isn't it funny how we go years and years cooking what think the spouse likes only to find out he/she dislikes it, but eats it anyway because the sweetie loves us.
    The View from the Top of the Ladder

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found this to be a fun post....looking back can be revealing♪

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never cooked until I got married. Well, I guess I cooked a little in home ec., but that was it. I like to think I got better as the years went by. Actually, that recipe sounds good and I loved the pictures with the vintage kitchen.

    ReplyDelete