Thursday, April 2, 2015

Two Tone Brownies

The only other recipes I have from grandma's collection that I could have used for the letter "T" had TUNA in them.  No thank you.  I thought these sounded much better.

TWO TONE BROWNIES - A recipe from grandma's collection.



Here is the butterscotch base.  Kind of like an oatmeal cookie.

The chocolate layer.  Mmm.  Could use even MORE chocolate though.  Maybe even some chocolate chips?

Here is the finished product.  It turned out thinner than I thought, so it's hard to see the layers.

This is another recipe I don't ever remember having.  It is good though, so I'll be sure to make it again!

Linking up to Jenny Matlock's Alphabe Thursday

4 comments:

  1. What fun to share your family recipes! This one looks like a keeper...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That looks heavenly. My hips thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummm... those look so good! And I'm trying to cut back on calories?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious and priceless having those recipes! I like the more chocolate idea too! Hee Hee! Have a beautiful weekend and Happy Easter to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete