1. This guy was amazing. I don't know what it was that he was playing, but he was great at it. He didn't just play with his hands. He had strings tied to his feet that he used to play as well!
2. A church somewhere in Venice.
3. I took my oldest daughter for her 13th birthday - We spent 2 nights in Venice and had the BEST time!
4. One of the many pastry shops.
The bell in St. Mark's Campanile and the view from the top.
My birthday trip - and one of my favorite pictures.
Checking out the fish market. (Pescaria)
We loved going to feed the pigeons in St Mark's Square. Dirty and gross, but really fun!
St. Mark's Square. Another of my favorite pictures.
A few faces of Carnevale.
2. A boat named Monica! ....A GARBAGE boat!
3. One of the many Traghetto (ferry) stops. If you don't want to pay 100 Euro for a gondola ride, you can try out a quick ride across the canal and pay only 50 cents!
Venice is just as beautiful at night! (Even the Nutella is beautiful!)
For more on the letter V, check out Jenny Matlock's Alphabe-Thursday.