Thursday, November 8, 2012

Yard Full of Snow

And then there was snow!  We woke up to snow this morning.  The kids have never been ready for school faster....all so they could go play in this tiny amount of snow.  I keep telling them this is NOTHING compared to what we're going to get hit with.


We talked with a neighbor yesterday who said it is not normal to have such cold weather (AND snow) this early in November.  He laughed when the kids asked how much snow it takes to shut down the schools.  He said this is NOTHING!  He also said, "Be careful what you wish for...You could end up staying in school till the end of June!"



Linking up to Jenny Matlock's Alphabe-Thursday.

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! We got a little snow yesterday. I'm really not ready for it yet but it was pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. snow is beautiful for a few moments here in NY too. have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are due for a storm tomorrow! That reminds me, I need to go and get some supplies in so I won't have to go out in the storm...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's rare that it snows in my part of Texas, and when it does it is so little. I remember the snow of Colorado -- beautiful but a mess to shovel! Your bike looks a bit cold and lonely beside its door -- it needs a warm scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  5. brrrr - too soon, too soon! but what fun when you're a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the bike in the snow -but am glad I don't have to ride it in the snow! Remember that that was always a treacherous task!

    ReplyDelete
  7. pretty.
    However, I'm not ready for snow yet. We did have a few flurries a week or so ago.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your bike photo in the snow. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Only a tiny bit of snow! BUT! Still enough to make a few snowballs to SPLAT!!! (throw at someone!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a LOT of snow going on over there...

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love seeing your bicycle in the snow!

    It looks like so much fun!

    What a beautiful winter wonderland!

    Stay warm, sweet girl!

    And have a blessed Thanksgiving.

    A+

    ReplyDelete