Saturday, September 3, 2011

Transformation Complete

Thursday I wrote about changing my entryway.  I finished this morning.

We've had this white chalkboard/corkboard since 2005.

We've probably had this bookshelf for just as long...If not longer.  Once upon a time it housed Legos in Zac's room.

Here's how they both look now.

A little fabric, ribbon and red paint...



A little paint, distressing and staining...
(I got tired and Mike wanted the garage back, but I'm thinking Mod Podge and paper for the back of the shelf - Maybe book pages?  It doesn't show as much when there are books and movies on it, so it will probably be a while before I tackle it!)

Entry Before

Entry After





Linking up to:
Tatertots & Jello's Weekend Wrap Up Party 
Along for the Ride's Saturday is Crafty Day.
Craft-O-Maniac's {{Craft-O-Maniac Monday}}
Sweet Little Gals:  Turquoise Lovin' #3

3 comments:

  1. You re singed one of the chairs I wanted from you. I love the transformation. Miss ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are really a master of transformation, girl. We could have so much fun redoing furniture if you lived closer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love it if you would link this project up at my turquoise lovin' party going on right now!! http://www.sweetlittlegals.com/2011/09/turquoise-lovin-3.html

    ReplyDelete