Friday, November 6, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like CHRISTMAS!



So, Monday I packed up all my fall and Halloween decorations. Tuesday I brought all the Christmas bins in from the garage. I have a lot of decorations up. The tree is up. The tree. I HATE that tree! I told Mike that I want to get rid of it. Next year I want a real tree! Ok, well, that all depends on where we live. If not a real tree, then a smaller fake tree. Probabaly MORE than one smaller fake tree! :)This one took more than an hour to set up. Mike saw it and said, "but it looks so nice! It's perfectly round!"....And just WHO does he think made it perfectly round?! ;) That was back breaking work! I got out all our lights out and most of them don't work! So that huge tree has only TWO strands of lights! TWO! Oh well. The kids say it looks good, so today (since they don't have school) they're going to help me decorate it! I'll put out any more decorations I can find, then back to the garage those bins go!

2 comments:

  1. Girl!!!!! I'm so behind this year...I only have a few Fall things out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooohooooo!!!! Rock on with your Christmas self, sista!!!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete