Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Did it Work - Peanut Butter Muffins

Did it work?  It sure did!

This is where I try a recipe or ?? from Pinterest and let you know how it turned out.  These muffins are DELICIOUS!!!


I decided to try something other than the same old sandwiches in the kids' lunches this year.  That has GOT to get old!  I know it does for me.  Last week I made mini bagel pizzas.  (I just put pizza sauce, mozz. cheese and pepperoni on mini bagels and baked at about 350 till cheese was melted and bagels were toasty.)  The kids loved them!

I found the recipe for the Peanut Butter and Jelly Muffins while perusing Pinterest.  You can see the recipe HERE.  I just might keep them home for myself.  They are THAT good!  The kids haven't tried them yet.  Maybe I won't let them?!  In that case...I better get upstairs to hide put them away!

Earlier this week I tried THESE pizza muffins (Also found on Pinterest).  Looks like they came from 3 or so different blogs - Originally from Racheal Ray?
I sent some to school with the kids (with a bit of pizza sauce), then froze the rest for later.  The kids and dad all LOVED them.  The girls didn't want to get too messy at school though, so didn't finish theirs.

I can't wait to find more recipes for the coming weeks.  What do you pack in your kids' lunches?

Linking up to

No comments:

Post a Comment