Monday, July 8, 2013

Game

I missed Alphabe-Thursday and the letter "G", but I'm going to play along anyway.

{photo by Taylor}

On the 4th of July we went to our first baseball game.  The New Hampshire Fisher Cats played the Binghamton Mets.  It was eleventy thousand degrees with 200% humidity, but we had a good time.  Man, it was HOT!  Sadly, we don't know much about baseball.  We had fun watching the game, but it was just as fun watching the people!

{photo by Taylor}

Hope everyone had a wonderful 4th!

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear you all had a great time! And what a beautiful July 4th firework photo! Happy belated July 4th to you, dear friend!

    Thank you so much for taking the time to stop over and to leave your sweet comment. It has been so very long since I've been blog visiting or blogging that I was wondering if anyone would stop by!

    I have so many things yet to do to set up my arts/sewing/quilting/crafting room....and getting ready for our son's wedding in Sept...so I hope that I can keep up with the wonderful blogs.

    I love the river rock especially when it is wet...the colors are amazing...so it is not an unusual sight to see me "watering" the rocks, I mean, plants :o)

    I was so happy to see your comment!

    Blessings & Aloha!

    ReplyDelete