Sunday, February 3, 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday




It's time once again for Scavenger Hunt Sunday.  I had a bit of trouble with this weeks words.  I may or 
may not have run around today trying to take photos.  

Hidden
{We were grocery shopping yesterday and bought a bunch of chips for only $.75 a bag.  I guess the word HORSERADISH was hidden when my husband picked up this bag.  The kids opened them today and tasted them before they realized what they were.  Absolutely the most awful thing I have EVER tasted in my life!  At $.75 they went right in the trash!}

Plain
{Plain vanilla.  You can always fix that with chocolate and caramel!  We paid $2.99 for this almost 1/2 gallon, by the way - How much is ice cream where you live??}

Left
{This is what's left of the gingerbread house the kids made.  It's quite tasty!  They JUST made it Friday, so please don't think it's been sitting around since Christmas!}

Fast
{This one is probably not as fast as the original, but when you wait till the last minute, you use what you can.}

Peace
{The first definition in Websters dictionary is "a state of tranquility or quiet."  With a 10 year old boy and 12 and 13 year old girls in the house, I could think of nothing to go with this word!}

4 comments:

  1. I don't blame you for sending the chips to the trash - horseradish and cheddar don't make a good pair. I paid $3.69 for a comparbale ice cream but a Ben & Herry's pint is about the same as your 1/2 gallon. Vanilla ice cream was a great idea for plain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am chuckling at the potato chip purchase (sounds like something my husband would do - mostly because there was a coupon for it) and $2.99 is a sale price with ice cream around here (love vanilla by the way) - also a Jeff Gordon fan so the toy/model car works for me).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can understand trashing the hidden tastes. I'm not a big fan of flavored chips either. I am, however, a huge fan of ice cream and almost any flavor will do. You're right Vanilla goes with everything. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Left does look good. Peace is also a great shot and the idea is wonderful. Thanks

    ReplyDelete