Monday, May 23, 2011

These are the Signs of life

I'm linking to Serendipity Chic Design's "Meet Me on Monday" Party.


I started with two blank canvases. A little paint, some paper and Mod Podge and I made these...

The first couple pictures are of my Disneyland sign from a few months ago. Disneyland is one of our favorite vacation spots and this is the park's address. The last couple pictures are a sign I made last week to go above the kids' bookshelf.

**Can anyone tell me why Blogger keeps putting my text to the right of my pictures? I was going to show more signs and write more, but not till I figure this out. For now I'm keeping my text at the top of my post! So frustrating!**




1 comment:

  1. You are AWESOME. I am beyond impressed with the creativity and unique appeal of each of these. Sorry, but I am not sure about the whole text thing. I think it is something in your settings. I am sure someone much more knowledgeable will come along and know exactly how to fix it....

    Thanks for linking to "Meet Me On Monday"...

    Take care,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete