Thursday, February 24, 2011

R you with me??

So, do you remember those shutters I got for $1??? You can see them here. Here's what I did with them. I decided I wanted them in my craft space. I am usually a Red, White & Black kind of girl, but I keep seeing all shades of this turqouisy/blue color and I'm really liking it. And...I already had a little of it on my table. (The table was on the front porch at our other house & I thought it would fit perfect in this space.) Please don't look at the countertop over to the right...I have a few cookbooks on the end, but that's also where I store my scrapbook paper. I HATE the way it's stored, but until I can figure something else out, this is where it sits. Blech.





Oh, did you wonder why my post is titled "R" you with me?? Because I painted and Mod Podged my BIG GIANT "R"!! I'm so excited! I really like how it turned out. I've had this scrapbook paper kit by Foof-a-La forever. I've been waiting for the perfect pictures to scrapbook, but instead I thought it would be fun on my big "R". It even has some of the turquoisy/blue color in it!




Zac saw that I was going to do something with the big "R" and asked, "How many R's do we have in this house anyway?" So I counted...

1, 2 in the picture of the Big R.

3, 4


5


6


7


8


I think that's all. For now.

1 comment: