Friday, May 28, 2010

Having fun with pictures

My friend told me about this site back in December and I thought it looked cool then...but hadn't played with it till now! This is fun. Anybody ever heard of this website ? I'm playing in trial mode now, but I'm thinking about purchasing so I can play longer than the 15 day trial. I think my oldest daughter would like it too. Anyway...Look what you can do...

Here's a picture I snapped of Zac yesterday.



Here he is again after tweeking it with the "Camera Bag".



Isn't that cool??
Here's another before:



And after:



I'm having too much fun! ;)







1 comment:

  1. That's really cool, Monica. You can also do that stuff on Photobucket (& that's free!)

    Still can't get over how big that "kid" has gotten ~ wow.

    Have a great Memorial weekend. :o)

    ReplyDelete