Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Decorating for Christmas

I have been working on decorating since the week of Thanksgiving.  The tree was up before then, but only had the lights on it.

We finally put the ornaments on the tree last night.  Today I thought I'd share some of them.  We seem to have a growing collection of Mickey Mouse ornaments.  Seems like we get a new one every couple years or so.  Sometimes we buy them, sometimes they are given to us.  Either way, it's a fun collection that I think we need to add to.

This was our very first Mickey Ornament.  I we ordered it from the Disney Store...Way back before the internet.  I kind of miss those days.




 We bought this one on a trip to Disneyland a few years ago.

The set of shorts, hand and foot are from an aunt and uncle who share our love of Disney.






1 comment: