Thursday, December 15, 2016

The Making of a Snow Man

I was part of an ornament swap with a group of friends this year.  We all make or buy handmade ornaments to swap.  There were 11 of us, so we all got 11 different ornaments back.  It's always a lot of fun seeing what everyone comes up with.  This was my third year doing this so I have a tree that is just for these ornaments.

I had seen directions for a little snowman in a magazine a few years back and thought it would be fun to make something similar, but as an ornament.

I started with a bunch of wooden balls, tiny wooden pots, string, skewers, tooth picks, paint, glue, glitter and power tools!





This is what I ended up with.  I love the way they turned out.  I got to keep one for myself, but I wish I had made more for me!



They were snow much fun to make.












No comments:

Post a Comment