Sunday, November 3, 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday



It's been way too long, but I wanted to try Scavenger Hunt Sunday again.  I hadn't looked at the prompts till today and I actually have a picture (taken this week!) to go with each one!  

Dress Up
{I'm still working on dressing up this tomato cage tree - I think I'll leave it alone till Christmas decorations start going up.  That might be more fun.}

Candy
{I'm so glad I hid some away since the kids managed to eat all the good stuff!}

Pumpkin
{My pumpkin.  Warts and all.}

Spooky
{This is kind of awful, but we didn't want to buy new costumes this year, so it was "work with what you have".  PicMonkey is sure fun though!}

Orange
{It was so fun seeing all the pumpkins at the farm - and all the shades of orange.  And green?}

Linking up with Ashley Sisk's Scavenger Hunt Sunday.

4 comments:

  1. Great shots, I really love your pumpkin. And the tomato cage tree is interesting. What else do you do with a tomato cage when you are not growing tomatoes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very enjoyable set.
    Dress Up - Now that is a clever idea. I may have to give that one a try.
    Candy - We had tons left over because we only had 25 kids show up and I bought for about 3 times that amount.
    Pumpkin - So fun and cute with it's bumpy warts.
    Spooky - Very creative and yes, Pic Monkey is fun.
    Orange - I love seeing the pumpkins with the bright orange (and green) and this year white ones seem to be "in." as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spooky is so scary indeed! I adore your pumpkin and the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set! Spooky was very scary!

    I love how you carved your pumpkin using the stem as a nose. The tomato cage/tree looks great! It will probably be a lot of fun to decorate at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete