Sunday, October 2, 2011

Candy Corn Ruffle Apron

I love fall.  Fall brings candy corn and I LOVE candy corn.  It is, after all, one of the four main food groups!  Don't believe me?  Just ask Buddy the Elf. 

I also love ruffles.  As seen here and here.

It occurred to me the other day that I could put the two together.  I combined candy corn and ruffles and
Candy Corn Ruffle Apron was born.






What do you think?  Should I make more?

Linking to
Craft-O-Maniac Monday
Making the World Cuter Monday
Itsy Bitsy Paper's Wickedly Creative Halloween Ideas Linky Party
Sugar Bee Crafts Take a Look Tuesday

13 comments:

  1. CUTENESS. I shared this on my COM-FB page. winks-jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love candy corn!!!! It is the most perfect candy! You're apron is adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable!! I am visiting from Craft-O-Maniac and I am a new follower! Hope you have a great week!
    Michelle
    www.delicateconstruction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! I just found your blog, and I'm a new follower. Thanks so much for sharing!

    Jaymie @ http://dancesdishesanddreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your apron is super cute! I love the ruffles.

    Jeanna @ dramaqueenseams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is that? Great job. I'd love for you to link up to my Wickedly Creative Halloween Ideas Party.

    www.itsybitsypaperblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, how awesome..love this idea!!:)) Found ya on hop and officially following ya with smiles..I'm Marilyn from http://theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com/ and will love for you to stop in sometime...Loving your blog and off to read more :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ps: I am looking for a few bloggers for an 'October countdown to Halloween fest' would u be interested? (The 10 days to Halloween) pls let me know if you will like to join in :)) (Marilyn - theartsygirlconnection@gmail.com) Ty..

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this! I love anything candy corn! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. GOOOOOD Morning this Saturday- I wanted to let you know that your "Talent" was featured over on COM today. xo-winks-jen

    ReplyDelete