Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Gus goes to Washington

Tuesdays with Gus continues as Gus travels to Washington D.C.

Don't tell him I put this picture up. I think he might be embarrassed!


Gus likes playing Nintendo with his new brothers...But is ready to hit the road!



They first hit the road on a bus, then another bus...


...then a couple trains, then it was up the escalators to Washington D.C.!


First stop, National Archives. "We the people, in order to form a more perfect union..."


That reminds me of this -


All the walking made Gus one hungry horse. He had to stop and order lunch.



The flags.


The capitol.


3 crazy kids and the Washington Monument.


The Lincoln Memorial.


"Abe is BIG!"


"I did NOT do that! I promise!"


Next week Gus says goodbye to Baltimore.

No comments:

Post a Comment