Monday, January 25, 2010

TAG...I'm it!

My friend, Tina, at Sunnyflowerdays tagged me to play this game. (Go check out her snow pictures! And her chickens. In the snow!!)

So the game goes like this....I have to answer 5 questions with 5 answers and then tag 5 people. Who will I pick? We shall see!

So here goes.
Question 1:
Where were you 5 years ago?
1. We were getting ready to move in to our first owned-by-us home.
2. We were living in Tucson, AZ with no clue we'd be headed to Italy 9+ months later.
3. We weren't going to church regularly.
4. We were eating out at American restaurants.
5. Shopping at Michaels and JoAnns whenever I wanted to!

Question 2:
What is on your to do list today?
1. Lots of laundry.
2. Figure out dinner.
3. Read a book for Sunday school.
4. Cut up plastic bags (to use later to MAKE bags)
5. Pick up Haley and Taylor from school.

Question 3:
What 5 snacks do you enjoy?
1. Chex Mix.
2. Popcorn. Orville R's Light Butter.
3. Chocolate ANYTHING.
4. Yellow peppers.
5. Bacon Crackers.

Question 4: What 5 places have you lived?
1. A tiny little town in Michigan called Oscoda.
2. Thetford, Norfolk, England.
3. Spokane, Washington.
4. Whittier, California.
5. Roveredo in Piano/San Quirino/Pordenone, Italy


Question 5:
What 5 things would you do if you were a billionaire?
1. Visit all the Disney Parks.
2. Buy property in Oregon or Washington - big enough for other family members to build on.
3. Build a house on the property. With a home theater. For Mike.
4. Visit more of Europe.
5. Help our church.

5 People I am tagging
My cousin at Blogilicious
My amazing friend at The Bryson Bunch Let's see if she finds this - She doesn't keep up on her blog! ;)
My super creative party planning friend at Jenny Matlock
I'm just going with 3...I don't know that many bloggers! And most of the ones I do know have already been tagged!

1 comment: