Friday, April 8, 2011

We're Gonna Have Some DISNEYLAND Fun!

More Spring break...

We spent a few days with family in Southern California and had a terrific time! (We miss everyone SO much and wish we lived closer!) Then it was on to Disneyland (or DIZZYland as my grandpa says) for some fun fun fun.

Here's my attempt at making a Mickey Mouse out of Haley's hair!



I made matching skirts for Haley and Jenny and even a shirt for Joey! I "made" Haley's shirt out of an old shirt of mine and did one for Jenny too. (She wore hers a different day)



I made a headband for the girls with this Mickey "flower" on it. Made a few other Mickey's with pins and barrettes and we all took turns wearing them.



Always remember to...


Mike and I took a spin on Francis' Ladybug Boogie over at California Adventure.



(Amy W, I wore the necklace you gave me everyday! I LOVE it!)



Poor little Jenny's first time on a rollercoaster. See her in the middle with her head down?? I thought she was going to stay like that the whole time and I felt so bad...till the end. She opened her eyes and was screaming and having a blast! Check out Zac's hair! (he's on the left in front of me)






Here's Taylor at age 16 trying to lift weights in ToonTown.



Here she is at age 9. She couldn't do it then either!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! We've never been to Disneyland OR Disney World. Your girls are so cute all "Mickey'd" up! And I love that you love the necklace!!! :)

    ReplyDelete